Gunson Brake Fluid Tester
To Fit: Suitable for all Mercedes models
Brake fluid is a hydroscopic fluid that absorbs moisture through brake hoses etc reducing the boiling point of brake fluid and causing deterioration. Regular checks on the brake fluid will ensure the brakes function correctly and safely.
A simple tool for testing the percentage of water in brake fluid is the brake fluid tester. Simply immerse the probe end of the tester in the brake fluid and read the results.
Green indicates <1.5% water - OK
Yellow indicates 1.5<3% water - MARGINAL
Red indicates 3%< water - FAIL
VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged at 20% on all purchases shipped within the EEC (with the exception of certain items such as books).
1) Prices displayed on this website are VAT inclusive where the selected currency is an EU currency.
2) All non EU currency prices displayed do NOT include VAT.
3) Orders shipped to addresses outside the EEC will NOT be charged VAT, once shipping address is set and you are logged into your website account, VAT is automatically removed from all prices.
4) Orders being shipped within the EEC will be VAT inclusive where applicable.
5) If you are viewing prices in a non EU currency, prices displayed DO NOT include VAT.
PFS Parts Ltd. is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, VAT no: GB809914994